Sometimes we may use a technology called "cookies" in order to provide a series of content and / or services in a personalized manner. A "cookie" is a small piece of data that a Web site can send to the user's Web browsing program.
In turn, this element can be stored on the hard drive of the user's computer so that we can recognize it when you return to our website. In any case, there is always the possibility that the user specifies, in the preferences of his navigation program that he wishes, to receive a warning before accepting any "cookie".
From this website we study the preferences of our users (demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns and other information together to understand the behavior and profile of our users). The tracking of the preferences of our users helps us to improve our Website as well as our services.
The cookies used by this website are the following:
- We use the Google Analytics system (Google tool for measuring the traffic of the Web Pages), which can store cookies on your computer to help us collect information that will be used only for statistical purposes and to study the behavior of users of our website The information collected by the cookie (including the IP) is stored and transmitted to Google servers in the United States. Google will use such data to collect your activity on our site and generate reports for the purpose of identifying your use of the site. Google may provide such information to third parties when required by current legislation. The acceptance of this policy implies acceptance of the use by Google of the information collected by Google Analytics.
- Advertising cookies: these are used to manage the advertising spaces in On Foot so that each User is offered advertising content in accordance with the content of the page and the frequency of the advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered advertising content according to their browsing habits and preferences.
You can configure your browser to refuse the storage of cookies on your computer.
To be able to disable cookies from browsers you can find information on how to do it in case it is used as a browser:
- Firefox from here:http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Chrome from here:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer from here:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here:http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here:http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html